Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. By using the Site, you approve and accept these terms and conditions for privacy.
If you simply browse the Site
- When you visit the Site to browse the materials located on the Site including the information and software programs (the "Contents"), you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us with information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Site, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally.
- This gathering and storing of information is separate from the activity described as monitoring in our Security Notice. Click
here for our Security Notice.
- Information gathered automatically is used for, among other things, site management, compiling reports of usage statistics, and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution.
- The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
(a) the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the Site;
(b) the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the Site;
(c) the date and time you visit the Site;
(d) the pages you visit on the Site;
(e) if you linked to the Site from another
web site, the address of that
web site; and/or
(f) if you linked to the Site from a search engine, the
web site address of that search engine and the search term you used.
If you wish to avail online services
- Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre intends to offer online services so as to make its services more convenient and easily accessible.
- If you wish to avail the online services, Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre will collect information relevant to the services which you wish to avail and will use that information only to serve you.
- Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre will not use the information for any other purpose without your permission.
If you submit a resume online
- The resume you submit will be used for the purposes for which you submitted such resume.
If you send us an e-mail or fill the online form using our
Contact Us page
- Except as otherwise indicated, if you choose to submit a question, feedback or comment via e-mail or using our online form, providing us with your name and contact details, we will use the information that you have provided only to respond to your question or comment.
1. The Site is intended solely for the communication, transmission, processing, and storage of the Contents.
2. For security purposes and to ensure that the Site remains available to all users, Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre monitors network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to cause damage to the Site or modify and/or change the Contents. Anyone using the Site expressly consents to such monitoring activities.
3. Unauthorized attempts to modify and/or change the Contents, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize the Site for any purpose other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
This should be clickable to the text related to security notice to be found below.