1. These Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time. Changes shall be posted on this page and your use of the Site after such changes have been posted shall constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions and all of the changes.
3. Click here here to review the Site's Security Notice.
4. The Site is maintained by Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre.
5. The materials located on the Site including the information and software programs (the "Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre.
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre.
7. Modification or use of any of the Contents for any other purpose shall be a violation of Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on the Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
8. The Contents of the Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents; and/or
(b) that the Contents available through the Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
9. Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result, direct or indirect, of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
Right of Access
10. Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to the Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from the Site to other web sites
11. The Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre. Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
12. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which the Site is linked.
Links to the Site from other web sites
13. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of the Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
14. You must secure permission from Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, the Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of the Site or any of the Contents.
15. Your linking to, or framing any part of the Site or the Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of the Site or any of the Contents.
16. In no circumstances shall Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to the Site or any of the Contents.
17. Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
18. Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from the Site or any of the Contents.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Federal Laws of United Arab Emirates and the laws of the Emirate of Dubai.
20. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts regarding any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions.